I was tagged by Mickey to list six weird facts about myself. I believe it is his revenge for tricking him into watching a David Hasslehoff video and for being at a higher level of hell than he is. I am also supposed to tag six other bloggers which is a challenge since he used two of the few I actually know.
First I find this tag ironic since I write a blog named Dizgraceland and expose weird facts about myself on a daily basis, but here goes
1) I have an unnatural fear of those people in grocery and werehouse stores who hand out samples. I will go three aisles out of my way to avoid them and will shield myself with old ladies if necessary to get away without tasting the latest flavor of hot pocket. I will, however, repeatedly visit an unpersoned sample of chips and dips if there are no other people around.
2) I can't stand being in a house unless all of the doors are locked. I will repeatedly check the locks to make sure they are locked.
3) In a similar vein, I can't stand being in a room with the blinds or curtains open, especially at night.
4) Unlike Mickey, I thrive in clutter. But, I get aggitated if there are dirty dishes in a kitchen sink. Go figure.
5) I own the Manili Vanili CD.
6) I hate wearing suits and ties, but I love wearing tuxedos.
There...satisfied? Now I tag Lights in the Wake, Cherish, Gina, Hayden, the Kristy and Zagu.